CREATING YOUR FARMACANN ACCOUNT AND ORDERING PRODUCTS IS AN EASY, SIMPLE PROCESS.
You are welcome to send an inquiry to our Customer Service team at any time.
Call us at 707-931-2333 or use the contact us form at the bottom of every page, we’d be happy to help you through the account set-up process! Our Customer Service team will respond immediately or As Soon As Possible if we are busy with other customers.
Product Ordering and Delivery – Requirements.
To Order Products and have them Delivered, you will have to create a new Patient/Caregiver Account and be approved by our Customer Service. Only Patient/Caregiver account holders may order products.
Aside from providing us with your standard account information, the California BCC & HIPAA regulatory requirements are that you must provide us with a few one-time-only documents that may include some or all of the following through our secure portals in order to activate your account:
Once Your Account is Activated
Once your account is activated, feel free to place orders yourself at any time, through your activated account portal or contact customer service for assistance. Better yet, opt for the Farmacann subscription service and save money!
Subscription Service Benefits
We strongly recommend the use of our Subscription Service when you create your new account or any time after you have tried our products and delivery service, for the following reasons:
- You will receive a 10% discount with every order
- Your product pricing is all inclusive and will include delivery, fees and taxes
- Your deliveries will be once a month, pre-scheduled, regular and consistent
- You won’t run out of products
- You will be notified in advance of every scheduled delivery and automatic
- There is a minimum three month subscription service required to get started
- You may cancel your subscription service at any time after the first three months.
Payment & Delivery Information
- Farmacann will now take all product payments directly on our website after you have added products to your cart via your activated account portal.
- To place an order, you must first login to your activated account and open the products page. Select your products, activate your account and approve your method of payment.
- Delivery information will be confirmed to you by our customer service via phone call or email.
*Our Current Delivery Areas, by County:
Sonoma, Napa, Marin, Solano, Contra Costa, Alameda and Sacramento and growing!
*Delivery is currently restricted to specific zip codes within the bay area of California.